The all-in-one, 14pg guide that you’ve been waiting for.
As a former Make-Up Artist for film/tv, and the creator of Dimpleskins Naturals skin care products, I know a thing or two about natural beauty.
My DIY skin care recipes have been featured on Global BC Morning, Mind Body Green, and in the Wall Street Journal, with ways to stay natural using food on your face.
- Foods to Avoid ~ these are some foods that commonly cause digestive upset, which leads to skin issues
- Foods to Include ~ this is a list of vitamins and minerals found in foods that help to increase collagen production, protect through antioxidants, and help to build and repair tissue
- Lifestyle for Glowing Skin ~ the benefits of sunshine, sleep, exercise and detoxification
- Skin Care Routine ~ all the steps you can take to naturally care for your skin from the outside in
- DIY Beauty ~ my Coffee + Cocoa Sugar Scrub as seen in the Wall Street Journal and Global TV
- Glowing Skin Salad Recipe ~ including a delicious mix of many of the foods listed for glowing skin
Now, you can purchase and download the guide and either stay paperless, or print a copy for ongoing reference. You can incorporate the foods mentioned, and lifestyle recommendations, every day to help clear your skin of toxins and keep your largest organ working optimally.
I hope you enjoy it,
Jen Casey, Holistic Nutrition + Health Coach // Next Bite Nutrition